- Listory: Refers to the Listory App (both iOS and Android version)
- Software: Refers to the software solutions and services provided by Listory.
- You: Refers to youself and others whom you have granted access to Listory.
- Event: Refers to an Event created in Listory.
- Event Holder: Refers to the person who initially created an Event in Listory on behalf of self or a business or organization.
- Agreement/Terms: Refers to the Terms of Service agreement in this document.
- Website: Refers to the internet site at the www.listoryapp.com domain, including subdomains.
- Data: Refers to any data inputted by You into the Software.
Data entered by You remains your property, and Listory will not use nor make available for use any of this information without your permission. Listory will maintain standards to prevent any loss of Data, including hourly database back-ups, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. Listory expressly excludes liability for any loss of Data regardless of how it was caused.
Listory uses Your phone number to create or authenticate accounts. The data entered by you is stored securely in a database and is only accessible to You or Event Holders.
The security of Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.